Skip to main content

Glossybox #14 - May 2015

I wasn’t really looking forward to this box from the previews I saw last month, but each box is still a surprise. Here is what I got this month:-
MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Eye Wand in Midnight Storm
| £6.95 |
The colours do look quite pretty, but I find the points are too large for eyeliner. For someone who is not a pro at applying eyeliner, I try and buy pencils with smaller points. They do feel quite creamy and apply nice when swatched, so I am sure they could probably be used as bases, although I do sense that they would be buggers for creasing!

Etre Belle Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturising Gel
| 40ml - £15.93 |
This looks kind of odd in the tube, but I am interested to try it because I’ve only ever tried cream moisturisers.

Zerreau Towel Off Shampoo Foam
| 70ml - £7.95 |
This is not really a product that interests me. I get why it exists, but I would want my hair to feel clean and not just look clean. I would still opt for an actual full hair wash.

SASS Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate
| 30ml - £12.00 |
I am quite interested in trying this, as I am sure most women would. I’ve not seen a product like this before, so if it works I will let you know. It does smell rather funky (not in a good way) though!

Collection Field Day Lipstick in 1) Pink Rose
| £2.99 |
The packaging of this lipstick looks and feels quite cheap, but the colour does look beautiful and it does smell quite nice.
I think this was quite a good box actually. I’m not really interested in a couple of the products, but will get use out of the majority of them. You also got a free My Glossy Notes A5 notebook. I’m not sure why this was included, but it is quite nice to have.

What are your thoughts on this box?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020

Tomorrow I start opening my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020. I actually pre-ordered this on Saturday 5 th September and received it on Wednesday 21 st October. I have been keeping it in a safe place since then, extremely eager to open it! It was available directly and exclusively from the LookFantastic.com website for £85.00, with it actually being worth over £460.00!!. I purchased it on pre-order and I received a £15.00 discount as I was a Beauty Box Subscriber. It has now SOLD OUT.   It contains twenty-five days worth of products. It has a black and gold theme and each day has it’s own little numbered drawer, which contains the product for that day. This is my first ever beauty calendar purchase. I don’t usually bother with them because they are so expensive, but this one didn’t seem that expensive and I also got a discount. I thought I would treat myself and try one out for a change.   I am mostly expecting there to be skincare products and probably simila

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |