Skip to main content

Urban Decay TEN 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set

I just couldn’t resist buying this little gem! As soon as I saw a picture of this set online, I knew I had to have it and I am extremely glad that I am now the proud owner of it.

I already own three of these pencils in the shade Zero, so I knew I already loved the formula, but I just wanted to try a brown and some bright colours.
In this set you get nine sample size pencils (0.8g) and one full sized (1.2g) pencil. You get your standard black and brown, but the rest have an added extra to them. I personally like all of the shades and I can’t wait to start experimenting with them!
Perversion - Blackest matte black
Glitter Rock - Metallic light pink sparkle
Moonspoon - Metallic grey/silver sparkle
Vacancy - Bright metallic teal blue
Faint - Matte warm taupe
Gonzo - Matte electric blue with shimmer
Smokeout - Rich black satin taupe
Mugshot - Metallic light pink taupe
Stargazer - Metallic gold with sparkle
Voodoo - Bright metallic purple with sparkle

Also included in this set is the Grindhouse Double Barrel pencil sharpener.
I really like these eyeliners. They are beautiful shades and the formula is just so creamy! I have used this type of eyeliner before (click here to read my full review) and I still love it! I think my favourite shade is Gonzo, but Perversion is just so black and perfect for the waterline. I’m not sure if the mini shades are part of the regular UD line, but Perversion definitely is. The pencil sharpener is also very handy and purple is my favourite colour. Overall this is a lovely set and would make a perfect present for a make-up lover who would like to try UD glide-on pencils, but don’t want to pay full price for one pencil just to test. Although I love this set, I probably wouldn’t re-purchase it because I’m guessing I would just re-purchase a couple of my favourite shades if I had to.

Price - £35        Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - No
Available at - UrbanDecay.co.uk, BeautyBay.com, Sephora

What do you think of this little set?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |

Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up

Wake Me Up Foundation I bought this after seeing the advertisement for it on Rimmel’s Facebook, and I thought the description sounded perfect for me. The packaging is made of glass and it has a curved shape, with the Rimmel logo and product name printed in the centre on a bit of plastic tape. The cap is a slanted block shape made of plastic and it is a bright orange colour with glitter sparkle. This product has an orange plastic pump, which dispenses the product. All the relevant information is printed on the back, like most products. It is also packaged in a plastic wrapper, with a security tag. This product is marketed as a foundation that “instantly reawakens skin, with a healthy, radiant glow”. It is also mean’t to be light weight and give a poreless and flawless complexion. It also contains SPF15 for sun protection and illuminating pearls, which is mean’t to give your face a natural glow. It is also mean’t to “bounce your skin back to life” and banish the signs of fat