Skip to main content

Zoella Beauty!

Zoe Sugg a.k.a Zoella has now launched her brand new beauty/girly collection! When I first heard she was going to launch products, I instantly thought it would be make-up, I was wrong. The products do reflect her personality and maybe in time she may release make-up too.

Here is a list of the whole collection so far:-

Blissful Mistful Fragrance Body Mist (45ml) - £8.00
Fizz Bar Bath Bomb (200g) - £5.00
Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion (160ml) - £5.00
Soak Opera Bath/Shower Cream (490ml) - £5.00
Let’s Glow Candle - £5.00
Guinea Pig Beauty Bag - £8.00
Zoella Eyes Beauty Bag - £8.00

The products look and sound very interesting and the design is beautiful and so Zoe! I would have loved to have bought everything, but I only bought the items I knew I would use. I picked up two products overall and they are the perfume and a make-up bag.
Blissful Mistful
The bottle for this is stunning! It is cubed shaped and is made of transparent glass. On the back of the bottle there is a white polka dot design, which makes the front design stand out. The colour theme is a deep pink/rose gold and the chosen fonts are perfect. The name is also great and reminds me of Christmas. The scent itself smells light, fruity and floral. It lasts a couple of hours or so on the skin and it is not overpowering. I probably wouldn’t re-purchase it because it is too delicate for me and it kind of reminds me of a pine tree scent, which I don’t like. This scent is quite different to my other ones, so it is refreshing having something different.
Eyes Beauty Bag
The bag is made of an easy to clean bright aqua material with peach spots. It also has a graphic of Zoe’s eyes followed by the brand name on the front. The inside is lined with a champagne cotton material and it is quite spacious. It is really well made and the design is adorable. It would be perfect for weekends away and you can use it as a snazzy pencil case if you like too. The Guinea Pig bag is made the same, but the theme is different.

Overall this is a lovely collection of products and reasonably priced too! I love the two products I purchased and I am also excited to see more releases from the Zoella Beauty brand in the future.

What do you think of Zoella Beauty?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |

Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up

Wake Me Up Foundation I bought this after seeing the advertisement for it on Rimmel’s Facebook, and I thought the description sounded perfect for me. The packaging is made of glass and it has a curved shape, with the Rimmel logo and product name printed in the centre on a bit of plastic tape. The cap is a slanted block shape made of plastic and it is a bright orange colour with glitter sparkle. This product has an orange plastic pump, which dispenses the product. All the relevant information is printed on the back, like most products. It is also packaged in a plastic wrapper, with a security tag. This product is marketed as a foundation that “instantly reawakens skin, with a healthy, radiant glow”. It is also mean’t to be light weight and give a poreless and flawless complexion. It also contains SPF15 for sun protection and illuminating pearls, which is mean’t to give your face a natural glow. It is also mean’t to “bounce your skin back to life” and banish the signs of fat