Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Hidden Fantasy'

This is the fifth Fantasy perfume I have bought, and mostly in aid of the Fantasy post I have planned for you.

The bottle has a glass red spherical shape with icy pink diamantes. The band around the neck of the bottle is a ruby red shade and the cap is rounded and made of translucent red plastic. Lastly, it has the regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid.
                                                   
The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Orange, Tangerine, Lemon Verbena & Neroli
Middle Notes: Clove, Sweet Notes, Lily & Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla, Wood, Sandalwood & Amber

The bottle, like the others from the Fantasy range, is very well designed and lovely to look at. The vanilla, tangerine, orange and lemon notes stand out the most and it is slightly strong, but not too overpowering. I think it would appeal to any age, because the floral notes balance out the fruity ones. It does last quite a long time on the skin and it is an overall lovely scent.

I really like this perfume and it smells close to the original Fantasy perfume, but it has more depth to it. I wouldn’t call it a favourite scent of mine, but it is lovely and I enjoy wearing it!

Price - £23        Rating - 4/5
Recommend - Yes       Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - AllBeauty.com

What on your thoughts on this perfume?

♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020

Tomorrow I start opening my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020. I actually pre-ordered this on Saturday 5 th September and received it on Wednesday 21 st October. I have been keeping it in a safe place since then, extremely eager to open it! It was available directly and exclusively from the LookFantastic.com website for £85.00, with it actually being worth over £460.00!!. I purchased it on pre-order and I received a £15.00 discount as I was a Beauty Box Subscriber. It has now SOLD OUT.   It contains twenty-five days worth of products. It has a black and gold theme and each day has it’s own little numbered drawer, which contains the product for that day. This is my first ever beauty calendar purchase. I don’t usually bother with them because they are so expensive, but this one didn’t seem that expensive and I also got a discount. I thought I would treat myself and try one out for a change.   I am mostly expecting there to be skincare products and probably simila

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

I received this sample in the post yesterday after requesting one online (no longer available). I heard about this perfume earlier in the year from FleurDeForce , after she bought a bottle of it whilst she was in the USA. It has only just been released in the UK, and what appealed to me was the bottle and the fact that I thought it might be a young scent as it’s by Taylor Swift. Instead of buying it and hoping for the best I was happy to find a way to get a free sample of it. ❤  Click  here  for a review of this perfume  ❤ Let me know in the comments section if you have it and what you think of it!