Skip to main content

Perfume Power! - Britney Spears 'Fantasy'

I decided to buy this because I am planning a Fantasy inspired blog post and although I disliked this scent when I tested a few years ago, I needed it to complete my Fantasy collection for the upcoming post.

The bottle has a glass hot pink spherical shape with gold diamantes. The band around the neck of the bottle is a slightly darker hot pink shade and the cap is rounded and made of translucent hot pink plastic. Lastly, it has a regular perfume spritzer to dispense the liquid.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Kiwi, Red Litchi & Quince
Middle Notes: White Chocolate, Jasmine, Orchid & Cupcake
Base Notes: Musk, Orris Root & Wood

The bottle is gorgeous and very girly. The scent however, is not how I remember it when I first tested it a few years ago. I remember it smelling really orangey, but it doesn’t come across very fruity at all! It does smell quite sweet, but not sickly. It smells quite dry, if that makes sense? It is a nice delicate scent, but not at all what I was expecting and it is just not for me. It does last around an hour or so and then I can’t smell it anymore, which is probably due to it not being very strong and kind of watered down.

Overall this perfume is kind of boring and not my cup of tea. I prefer something stronger where you can detect and appreciate each note.

Price - £23        Rating - 2.5/5
Recommend - No         Re-Purchase - No
Available at - AllBeauty.com

What on your thoughts on this perfume?

♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |

LUNAR BEAUTY Eternal Eclipse Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the swatches with you. THE SHADES & SWATCHES Flare - icy peach with gold glitter (S) Adamantium - true silver metallic (S) Meteor - glitter topper with blue, pink and gold glitter (S) Gold Dust - antique gold (S) Desert Sky - bronze (S) Dusk - peach (M) Rosethorn - dusty rose (M) Sandstorm - tawny brown (M) Summer Sky - chestnut brown (M) Earthbender - chocolate brown (M) Starry Eyed - gunmetal with holographic glitter (S) Smoke - deep grey (M) Deep Sea - deep blue with blue glitter (S) Lagoon - deep navy (M) Night Sky - black with multidimensional glitter (S)   You can purchase the LUNAR BEAUTY Eternal Eclipse Palette for £49.00 from LunarBeauty.com .   | I purchased this palette for £39.20 from BeautyBay.com |   | S = Shimmer & M = Matte |