Skip to main content

Graze - Box #15

I was hoping to receive the last two packets I wanted to sample in this box, but I got four tried and tested packers instead. Some of these I really enjoyed from previous boxes though.

A closer look at my treats.
Honeycomb Flapjack

“Rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb and milk chocolate”

I have had this plenty of times before and it is really tasty.
The British Barbecue

“Basil baguettes, rosemary crostini, smoked almonds & seeds”

I’ve had this before too and I love all the savoury snacks from Graze, especially the rosemary crostini.
Lightly Toasted Pistachios

“Whole pistachios toasted with a little salt”

I love pistachios. Need I say more?
Herby Bread Basket

“Basil baguettes, garlic crostini and oregano rice crackers”

This is one of my favourite’s packets because it is so savoury and I love the herbs and spices.

My favourites from this box were Herby Bread Basket and Pistachios. Although I did enjoy this box, I am now unsubscribing as I have now sampled all the snacks I was interested in sampling from Graze! I may re-subscribe in the future, depending on if they add new snacks to their menu.


USE CODE: REBBEC2MB FOR A FREE BOX (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)

What is your favourite snack from this box?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020

Tomorrow I start opening my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020. I actually pre-ordered this on Saturday 5 th September and received it on Wednesday 21 st October. I have been keeping it in a safe place since then, extremely eager to open it! It was available directly and exclusively from the LookFantastic.com website for £85.00, with it actually being worth over £460.00!!. I purchased it on pre-order and I received a £15.00 discount as I was a Beauty Box Subscriber. It has now SOLD OUT.   It contains twenty-five days worth of products. It has a black and gold theme and each day has it’s own little numbered drawer, which contains the product for that day. This is my first ever beauty calendar purchase. I don’t usually bother with them because they are so expensive, but this one didn’t seem that expensive and I also got a discount. I thought I would treat myself and try one out for a change.   I am mostly expecting there to be skincare products and probably simila

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

I received this sample in the post yesterday after requesting one online (no longer available). I heard about this perfume earlier in the year from FleurDeForce , after she bought a bottle of it whilst she was in the USA. It has only just been released in the UK, and what appealed to me was the bottle and the fact that I thought it might be a young scent as it’s by Taylor Swift. Instead of buying it and hoping for the best I was happy to find a way to get a free sample of it. ❤  Click  here  for a review of this perfume  ❤ Let me know in the comments section if you have it and what you think of it!