Skip to main content

Graze - Box #6

Welcome to my second Graze delivery of the year. I was quite excited when I first opened it, even though I have tried one of the treats before.

A closer look at my treats.

Cracking Black Pepper Cashews

“Black pepper cashews, roasted cashews & redskin peanuts”

I have had cashews before and they are not my favourite, but the black pepper completely changes them and they are actually quite nice and the flavour is not too overpowering. I am not keen on the roasted cashews because they don’t really taste of anything and the bit of flavour they do have is very dry. Lastly, the peanuts are kind of strange. They kind of taste soily and dry, therefore I don’t like these.

My Thai

“Sweet chilli sauce with baked soy bites”

This was my first experience of this one and you can really smell the soy on the bites and they have a funny texture, but are really yummy. I didn’t try the chilli sauce because I didn’t like the scent and I am not big on sauces anyway.


“Crunchy rice crackers with cracked black pepper”

I have had these before and I love them! They are slightly spicy and very peppery. They taste amazing and are crunchy. They feel very naughty for a light and low calorie snack!

Pomodoro Rustichella

“Cheese croutons, tomato baguettes & tomato & herb almonds”

The croutons are very nice and the cheese flavour is not that strong at all. The tomato baguettes are kind of spicy and also very tasty. I don’t really like almonds, so I didn’t want to try them, but the tomato and herb flavouring really changes them. They taste lovely! I probably wouldn’t eat them if they were plain though.

Overall this was a great box! My favourite snack was the Cracking Black Peppercorn Crackers, because I have had them before and they are amazing. The Soy Bites were really good too. I enjoyed everything from the box apart from the chilli sauce and the redskin peanuts.

- Click to view my last box -

USE CODE: REBBEC2MB FOR A FREE BOX (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)

What is your favourite snack from this box?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |