Skip to main content

Empties #15 - March 2014

I have another Empties for you. I’ve not used up much this month I’m afraid. It’s mostly body care items because I’ve been doing more buying and using!

Lady GaGa Fame Shower Gel
This shower gel was quite good. It lathered really well and the scent was strong too, just like the perfume! The colour of the gel was also black and then it turns grey when lathered. Although I liked it, I wouldn’t purchase it separately.
200ml | £15

I have used up several cans of this scent over the years, and I won’t stop now! It is my second favourite scent from Impulse and I LOVE it!
75ml | £1.99

Morrisons So Clear Dual Action Moisturiser
I have used this before and it is just a basic product, but it works and it is inexpensive.
100ml | £1.49

Cien BodyCare Classic Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
I still love this deodorant.
200ml | 75p

I’ve used up yet another packet and I still have more of them to get through!
64wipes | 87p

Morrisons Instant Fresh Breath Freshening Spray
I am still using this too.
12.5ml | £2.50

I really liked using this powder and I think it might be my favourite. I already have it reviewed here.
10g | £3.99

This is my second tube of this mascara and it makes your lashes look longer, fuller and more voluminous. The effects last all day and it is easy to apply, even though the brush is huge and the formula is clump free!
10ml | £10

This was my first packet and I bought them just to try them because sometimes I am too tired to moisturise my face at night and I thought these would be a good cheat. They are not bad, but too expensive for what they are and you only get fifteen wipes in a packet. They smell nice, but I’m not overly keen on the scent of melon. I probably wouldn’t re-purchase them.
15wipes | £3.95

This was my first can of this deodorant because I ran out of the one I was using and this was the most convenient to buy in the shop I was in. It is a very good deodorant, but not that different to the Cien one, apart from the Nivea one has a sort of silky scent. I prefer unscented deodorants, because sometimes when you sweat the scent from the deodorant can get into your clothes and after a while it can make them smell funny, especially if you are extra sweaty one day. I would re-purchase it though, if I come in need.
150ml | £2.50

Glade Candle in Honey & Chocolate
This is my fourth candle of this scent and I still love it! It reminds me so much of sandalwood and I will definitely be re-purchasing this again soon.
120g | £5

Glade Room Spray in Sparkling Floral (LE)
This was my first can of this scent and it was quite nice. I also used up the matching candle last month. It is not my top scent from Glade, but I would re-purchase.
275ml | £3

Schwarzkopf Palette Intensive Cream Colour in 678 Ruby Red
This is the last box I have to use up and then I think I might try a lighter brunette shade next time. But I love this colour and I think I would miss it too much, but we shall see!
115ml | £3.98

Morrisons Savers Shaving Foam
I have used up another can of this.
250ml | 49p

Dentalux Coolmint Mouthwash
I decided to try this because it was convenient and cheap to get. I probably wouldn’t get it again because I am used to the strength of the Listerine mouthwashes. If you want something gentle and inexpensive, give this a go.
500ml | 49p

I used up my last can of this deodorant and it is good, but it doesn’t beat my new favourite by Cien!
150ml | £1

A few make-up products are nearing their end, so you may get to see them in an Empties soon, which will be a big change. I think I may start doing these posts every two months again, because I am mostly using up body care items and they are not as interesting as make-up or other beauty related products. I am however, still trying to get lots of reviews planned because I have quite a few new Benefit products to try, so keep your eyes peeled for that. But for now, it’s sayonara!

What have you used up this month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |

Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up

Wake Me Up Foundation I bought this after seeing the advertisement for it on Rimmel’s Facebook, and I thought the description sounded perfect for me. The packaging is made of glass and it has a curved shape, with the Rimmel logo and product name printed in the centre on a bit of plastic tape. The cap is a slanted block shape made of plastic and it is a bright orange colour with glitter sparkle. This product has an orange plastic pump, which dispenses the product. All the relevant information is printed on the back, like most products. It is also packaged in a plastic wrapper, with a security tag. This product is marketed as a foundation that “instantly reawakens skin, with a healthy, radiant glow”. It is also mean’t to be light weight and give a poreless and flawless complexion. It also contains SPF15 for sun protection and illuminating pearls, which is mean’t to give your face a natural glow. It is also mean’t to “bounce your skin back to life” and banish the signs of fat