Skip to main content

Review: Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow

I was first interested in this product because I heard Sippin’ n Dippin’ was supposed to be a dupe for MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot and knew I had to have it. A while after, I saw Flatter Me swatched online and thought how pretty it looked and wanted to add it to my budding collection of potted cream eyeshadows. When I first bought these, they were £14 each, but they have been re-designed and re-released in new packaging and have gone up in price.
The packaging is like most potted cream eyeshadows. The pot is made of clear glass and has a black plastic air tight twist cap, which has a bird sticker design on the front with the Benefit logo. On the base of the pot is a sticker, which tells you the shade, amount and what it is. You can apply it with a brush or use your finger and the pot is wide enough so that you can use a sponge if you wanted to. The formula is light, soft and creamy and you get 4.5g of product in each glass pot.
Sippin’ n Dippin’ is a chrome peach parfait shade with gold shimmer and Flatter Me is a neutral toasted mauve pink with peach and gold shimmer.
This cream eyeshadow is supposed to glide onto your eye and be crease and budge proof, as well as lasting all day. You should apply it with your finger for a wash of colour or with a brush for intensity. You can also use it as eyeliner and it should glide on and create smooth definition, as well being smudge proof.

I really love this product! The shades I have are beautiful and the texture is so soft, smooth and creamy. It glides onto your lids very well and doesn’t crease or budge. It lasts around eight hours on it’s and own and if you apply eyeshadow over the top of it, it will last a lot longer. You can also use a mix and have this product on your lid and a shadow in the crease and they blend very well together. Other cream products also easily glide over the top and for a wash of colour on your lid, use your finger and if you want a concentrated and intense colour use a flat brush. As eyeliner, it glides on and is smudge proof and looks smooth. I suggest choosing a darker or brighter shade for eyeliner because the two shades I have are not typical eyeliner shades, so won’t work as well!

Overall I LOVE this product so much and I am looking forward to purchasing more shades and getting my hands on the new design. The new glass pot design is like a pearl and it looks very pretty and dainty and very different to the two I currently have.

Price - £15.50   Rating - 5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - Yes
Available at - BenefitCosmetics.co.uk, BenefitCosmetics.com

Thank you for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |

Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up

Wake Me Up Foundation I bought this after seeing the advertisement for it on Rimmel’s Facebook, and I thought the description sounded perfect for me. The packaging is made of glass and it has a curved shape, with the Rimmel logo and product name printed in the centre on a bit of plastic tape. The cap is a slanted block shape made of plastic and it is a bright orange colour with glitter sparkle. This product has an orange plastic pump, which dispenses the product. All the relevant information is printed on the back, like most products. It is also packaged in a plastic wrapper, with a security tag. This product is marketed as a foundation that “instantly reawakens skin, with a healthy, radiant glow”. It is also mean’t to be light weight and give a poreless and flawless complexion. It also contains SPF15 for sun protection and illuminating pearls, which is mean’t to give your face a natural glow. It is also mean’t to “bounce your skin back to life” and banish the signs of fat