Skip to main content

Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow

This is Max Factor's dual ended smoky cream eyeshadow stick, with an all over lid colour and a crease/contour colour. I got the shade 2 in Bronze Haze. Step 1 is the lid colour and Step 2 is the crease/contour colour, but you can mix and match them if you want to.

On the website is says that this product is a "fool proof new tool that shades, blends and defines your eyes for this season’s sultriest, sexiest looks" and "its double-ended application system has 2 distinctive tips designed to make smoky eyes easier than ever".

The make-up artists say, "for the perfect daytime smoky eye - go neutral. First blend the lighter end over your eyelid and finish by applying the darker end along the lash line and into the crease of your eye. Intensify your smoky eye for evening by sweeping the darker shade underneath your lower lashes and winging it out dramatically at the corners".
Step 1 - is a metallic peach colour, with sparkle.
Step 2 - is a metallic mahogany brown colour, with sparkle.

When I tried this out I didn’t like it. The colours are beautiful and the whole idea of them is great but they crease with and without eye primer. You could layer them with eyeshadow, but that defeats the purpose of them. They are highly pigmented, but the colours will just fade and crease away and they easily smudge. Therefore I would not re-purchase.

Rate: 1/5          Re-Purchase: No                  Recommend: No
Product Link: click here!
RRP Price: £7.99
Where I Got It & How Much For: Boots for free, because I bought a MF mascara
You Can Buy It At:- Boots (UK), Superdrug (UK), COVERGIRL Smoky Shadow Blast in Bronze Fire is the exact same product



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette

I first saw this palette when Jouer released their Skinny Dip make-up collection and I nearly bought it, but I changed my mind because I already have a million palettes. As you can see, I have changed my mind again and I am very glad that I did. The packaging is quite compact. It is made out of reflective foil gold cardboard and the typography is simple. It has a magnetic closing, which you lift to reveal a small rectangular mirror on one side and then the six eyeshadow pans on the other. The shade names are written underneath each pan. You get six ultra-foil shimmer eyeshadows in blinding shades with a net weight of 7.5g. The sixth shade is actually described as more of a glitter shade. STAR LIGHT - platinum BIKINI - champagne pink SKINNY DIP - champagne gold TAN LINES - antique bronze MAGIC HOUR - warm taupe MIDNIGHT SWIM - cocoa bronze The eyeshadows should be highly pigmented, have an intense shimmery and metallic finish, be long wearing and cre

Katie Price 'Stunning' Perfume VS JoJo Siwa 'Be You' Perfume - Are they the same?

I was browsing on AllBeauty.com and looking at celebrity fragrances and I saw that one was listed for JoJo Siwa. I had heard of JoJo before, but I don’t really know anything about her. I clicked on it out of interest and when I first saw the image of the perfume, I thought maybe the wrong photograph had been uploaded until I clicked on it and saw the description of the perfume. When I first saw the photograph, before I clicked on it to read the description, I instantly thought, that’s Stunning by Katie Price! I looked into it a bit more and compared it to Stunning. The JoJo Siwa “version” is called Be You. Photo Source: Perfume.com Stunning by Katie Price ·          Released in 2007 (12 years ago). ·          Contains the notes; Mandarin Orange, Jasmine & Patchouli. ·          Classed as a floral scent. ·          Marketed as an adult’s fragrance. ·          Diamonds by Next is a confirmed dupe of this perfume, but the bottle is completely different. You w

BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette - Swatches

Please Note: I mean’t to review this palette a while ago, but didn’t get around to it. I thought I would still share the pictures with you. You can purchase the BPERFECT Cosmetics X Stacey Marie Carnival III: Love Tahiti Palette for £36.95 from BPerfectCosmetics.com . | I purchased this palette for £36.95 from BeautyBay.com | | Swatch Stencil: Stripes Double 36 Pan by SwatchPerfect.co.uk | | M = Matte, ME = Metallic, HPS = High Pigment Shimmer & DSPP = Duo-Shift Pressed Pigment |